Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions are specific to our website and the availability of our products are governed by them. Placing an order through this website constitutes your acceptance thereof. We do, however, reserve the right to remove, modify or change, without notice, any information on this site from time to time. If you use the site after any changes have been made, you will be bound by the new terms and should therefore ensure that you read the Terms and Conditions every time you use the site.
Once an order has been placed, your contract will be with Insero Ltd (trading as Plaza Plants), 133 Cumberland Road, Bristol BS1 6UX, United Kingdom. Company No: 07512715, VAT: GB992521109.
All prices are correct at the time of entering the information onto our web pages. However Plaza Plants reserves the right to change prices at any time. All prices are subject to VAT.
- Before your order can be accepted, we must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods. Once payment has been received, we will confirm acceptance of your order by email to the email address provided by you on the Order Form.
- We accept payment by Visa and Mastercard credit or debit cards for orders placed on line. If you wish to pay by cheque, your order cannot be processed until we are in receipt of cleared funds.
- If you card issuer or bank refuses to authorise payment to us, we will contact you immediately for further instructions. We will not be responsible for resulting delay or non-delivery.
- Ordering goods online is considered as safe, if not more so, than ordering goods over the telephone, however it is extremely important that you keep your log-in and your password unknown to anyone but yourself. Always ensure that you log out after using our site, especially if you use a shared computer.
- For additional security, we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose any personal information which we hold about you.
- Your right to cancel
You have the right to cancel but only prior to your order being despatched. You do not have the right to cancel if your order has been despatched. This is due to your order being for perishable goods which, by their nature, cannot be returned, save where a fault is discovered which could not have been discovered otherwise than by unsealing the goods.
- Our Commitment
- Plaza Plants is committed to supplying high quality products and we will endeavour to ensure that all items are in stock and available to order. If a specific variety is not available at the time of despatch, we will advise you accordingly and where possible, offer a substitute. If no suitable substitute is available, Plaza Plants will send a credit or a refund, whichever you prefer.
- We will always try to give you a clear idea of the nature of the plants we are selling. However plants inevitably vary in size, shape and colours between different specimens. The information, illustrations and descriptions are therefore for guidance only.
- Plants grow individually and whilst we make every effort to ensure that all plants supplied are at least the minimum of the size range we indicate, occasionally plants will be slightly smaller, especially if ordered at the beginning of a growing season. Equally, if ordered at the end of the growing season, sometimes plants will be taller than indicated.
- We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us on your Order Form.
- We will deliver the goods to you as soon as possible after acceptance of your order and in any event within 30 days of your order.
- If the goods received from us are not what you ordered, damaged or the incorrect quantity, we shall accept no liability to you unless we receive notification from you via email to email@example.com within 48 hours of the delivery of goods.
- If you have not received your goods within 30 days of the date on which you placed your order, we shall accept no liability to you unless we receive notification from you via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 working days of the delivery of goods?
- Returns Policy
- Plants are warranted to be good quality, healthy stock at the date of delivery. If you are unhappy with your purchase, please either (a) refuse delivery or (b) if unable to inspect the plants until later, inform us either by email to email@example.com or by telephone to 0800 1231234 within 48 hours of delivery. We source many of our plants outside of the UK and they are loaded in the country of origin. The plants would therefore need to be returned to the country or origin and we will instruct you accordingly.
- We will refund the cost in full, including cost of delivery to you, provided they are in no worse condition on return to us than at the time of delivery. The cost of return, however, is your responsibility.
- After the 48 hour period from receipt of your order, it is deemed that you have expressed satisfaction with the plants and you recognise that they are perishable and that we have no control over the conditions in which you keep them. Their health is your sole responsibility from delivery. However, if a problem develops within 30 days of receipt, please do not hesitate to contact us by email and we will do our utmost to advise you on how best to solve the problem. If we feel that the product should be replaced, we will do so but this will only be at our discretion.
- Intellectual Property
All Intellectual Property Rights in this website remain the property of Insero Limited. Any printing or storage by you of any information contained therein must be for your personal use only.
- Governing Law
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.